Policy & Governance
Human Rights Watch
- Human Rights Watch. (2017). Neglected and Unprotected: The Impact of the Zika Outbreak on Women and Girls in Northeastern Brazil (Report). Retrieved from https://www.hrw.org/report/2017/07/12/neglected-and-unprotected/impact-zika-outbreak-women-and-girls-northeastern-brazil
Nuffield Council on Bioethics
- Ganguli Mitra, A., & Sethi, N. (2016). Conducting research in the context of global health emergencies: identifying key ethical and governance issues (Background paper). Nuffield Council on Bioethics.
- Nuffield Council on Bioethics. (2016). Zika: Ethical Considerations (Briefing Note). London: Nuffield Council on Bioethics.
World Health Organization
- WHO, Zika Virus Disease
- Council for International Organizations of Medical Sciences & WHO. (2016). International Ethical Guidelines for Health-related Research Involving Humans.Geneva: World Health Organization.
- WHO. (2016). Guidance for Managing Ethical Issues In Infectious Disease Outbreaks. Geneva: World Health Organization.
- WHO. (2015). Ethics in Epidemics, Emergencies and Disasters Research, Surveillance and Patient Care: Training Manual. Geneva: World Health Organization.